The third generation Cube® 3D printer offers a new, compact design, dual color printing, a choice of 23 print colors in ABS and PLA plastics, touch-screen controls, printing direct from your mobile device and print speeds up to 2 times faster than other printers.
With a build size of up to 6 x 6 x 6 inches (152 x 152 x 152 mm), the Cube offers easy-to-use software on both Windows and Mac platforms that quickly processes your 3D model for its best build result and sends it wirelessly to your Cube printer for immediate printing.
This incredibly easy-to-use 3D printer is certified safe for home use, meets IEC Home Printer Certification 60950 (TUV) and is recommended for children (and adults) aged 8+. Wireless connectivity, insta-load materials cartridges, preloaded filament jets and auto-leveling of the print pad makes for an effortless and satisfying 3D printing experience every time.
Available in Q2 2014.
- 3D Printing and You. Print what you use. Print what you wear. Print for your home. Print for those you love. Print for your life. Love what you make.
- More color, limitless choice. Liven things up with more than 20 colors and dual-color jetted mashables. Mix and match dual-color and dual-materials. Cube printing with recyclable ABS and compostable PLA plastics has never been so limitless.
- Convenience in the palm of your hand. Enjoy the freedom of mobile printing direct from the Cubify app for iOS, Android and Windows. Find new things to print in the curated brand collections or browse the Design Feed for inspiration to add to your shelf. Prep and print from your smartphone direct to Cube.
- Print fast, print more. Make time by saving time with quick set up, an intuitive, color touchscreen UI for wireless and on the go printing that is 2X faster than other printers.
- Print easier, print smarter. Getting there is easy with insta-load cartridges, preloaded filament jets and auto-leveling print pad for beautiful, effortless prints every time.
- Kid-Safe for every home. Fun for everyone, certified-safe home printing invites children to explore their creativity at home, the library or the classroom. Cube is recommended for children 8+ and meets IEC Home Printer Certification 60950 (TUV).
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
WB Engineering has partnered with fiscally sound and community focused leasing and financing company. We can help you get the 3D printers your business needs! Get approved for financing with an easy online application. Click Here for more information