The ProJet® 1200 is ideal for small, precise, detail-rich parts and casting patterns, such as jewelry, electronic components and dental wax-ups. Smaller than most coffee makers and faster than baking a cake, this new printer is economical to own, safe to operate anywhere and simple to use.
This revolutionary micro-SLA ProJet 1200 delivers unmatched part accuracy and surface smoothness. With a 43 x 27 x 180mm (1.69 x 1.06 x 7.08 inches) print volume, the Projet 1200 prints 30 micron layers at a 585 dpi resolution resulting in fine feature-details reflecting true-to-CAD accuracy.
This printer integrates 3D Systems’ VisiJet® FTX Green material – a durable and rigid material that is tailored for plastic prototyping and casting patterns making it ideal for jewelers, dental labs, and designers of very small detail products such as collectibles and electronic component parts.
Smallest, most economical, precision 3D part
- • Maximize your dollar – The ProJet 1200 achieves unmatched part accuracy and smoothness for the price, with layer thickness at 30 microns.
- • Make precise parts – 585 dpi print resolution means you see every detail of your dental restorations, jewelry models and more.
- • Accelerate your workflow – Fast print times allow you to keep up with your constant need for precision parts. Print 12 dental wax-ups in an hour and five rings in two hours.
- • Get started with 3D printing at an economical price – The ProJet 1200’s affordability and its inexpensive prints make it easier than ever to adopt 3D printing. Print a ring for less than $1 in materials.
- • Get started quickly – The ProJet 1200 features a convenient size and pushbutton operation.
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
WB Engineering has partnered with fiscally sound and community focused leasing and financing company. We can help you get the 3D printers your business needs! Get approved for financing with an easy online application. Click Here for more information