[one_third] [/one_third] [two_third_last] [H4] The tools you need, now with more ways to subscribe[/H4]
Choose what works best for your budget, your people, and your projects. Get the latest Autodesk software, technology products, and access to support.
Autodesk offers Desktop Subscription for the best value and flexibility, Maintenance Subscription with a perpetual license, and Cloud Service Subscription to expand beyond the desktop. Discover the options.
Maximize the power of your design tools with Autodesk® Subscription. It helps you stay current and competitive while giving you access to the computing power of the cloud—with a variety of options to suit the individual needs of your business.* Autodesk Subscription offers:
- • Immediate access to the latest software releases
- • Improved mobility and collaboration with Autodesk 360 cloud services
- • Flexible licensing rights to fit your specific needs
- • Scalable technical support to quickly resolve issues
To learn more about the many benefits of Autodesk Subscription, contact us today.
* Not all Autodesk Subscription benefits are available for all products in all geographical regions.
[tabs orientation=”horizontal” position=”top-compact” style=”normal” autoplay=”no” animation=”fadeIn”]
[tab title=”Autodesk® Suscription Videos” icon=”icon-cogs” iconsize=”icon-regular”]
[tab title=”Autodesk® Maintenance Suscription” icon=”icon-cogs” iconsize=”icon-regular”]
Maintenance Subscription awards you with the latest product releases and enhancements, flexible licensing, Autodesk cloud benefits and technical support, to get ahead.
Stay competitive with Maintenance Subscription
Staying current with Maintenance Subscription lowers your upgrade costs, helping you maintain a predictable software budget. It’s the best and most economical way to stay ahead of your competition
The smart choice for the best value
Maintenance Subscription is the most cost effective way to maintain and maximize your long-term investment in Autodesk software and related services.
Through immediate access to the latest Autodesk software releases, you can increase productivity by utilizing the newest technologies and time-saving features. And with Maintenance Subscription, your software costs are more predictable. Whether you choose a one-year or multi-year contract, your costs are known for the entire term.
Features and Benefits
Included are the following features and benefits:
- • Access to the latest software releases so you’re always up-to-date, giving you a competitive edge.
- • Flexible licensing rights so you have the tools you need where you need them.
- • Autodesk cloud benefits to help you increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs.
- • Technical support for quick resolution of issues so you stay productive.
[tab title=”Autodesk® Desktop Suscription” icon=”icon-cogs” iconsize=”icon-regular”]
Desktop Subscription provides access to desktop software at the lowest cost of entry. Choose from monthly, quarterly, annual and multi-year options for using Autodesk Design and Creation Suites software and select software products.
Stay competitive with Desktop Subscription
When you decide to purchase an Autodesk Desktop Subscription, you’re maximizing the power of your design tools while gaining control over your costs and the length of your commitment. Your software tools will always be up to date with the latest releases and enhancements, while your workflow will benefit from increased capabilities—from licensing options to more capabilities with Autodesk® cloud services.
Function and flexibility
Desktop Subscription supports a variety of licensing options designed to allow you to work the way you want, including:
- • Full functionality—access to the same software you get perpetual Autodesk software licenses
- • Install your software on multiple machines
- • Global Use Rights so you can work seamlessly from afar
- • Previous Version Rights
- • Access files stored locally on your computer, even without an active subscription
- • Use free Autodesk tools to view your files in Autodesk file formats
- • Start a new subscription
- Suites available through Desktop Subscription
- 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite
- Production tools that include 3ds Max.
- AutoCAD Design Suite
- 3D design software.
- AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite
- 3D mechanical CAD for modeling workflows.
- AutoCAD Revit LT Suite
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) environment with 3D model rendering capabilities
- Building Design Suite
- Integrated building design software featuring BIM and CAD tools.
- Entertainment Creation Suite Ultimate
- Portfolio includes Maya and 3ds Max.
- Factory Design Suite
- Integrated 3D factory layout software for design and visualization.
- Infrastructure Design Suite
- Civil design and construction software.
- Maya Entertainment Creation Suite
- Production tools that include Maya.
- Plant Design Suite
- Comprehensive 3D plant and piping engineering software.
- Product Design Suite
- Optimized 3D tools for product design.
- Products available through Desktop Subscription
- 3ds Max
- 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering, and compositing software.
- Advanced Steel
- 3D steel detailing and modeling software.
- Alias Surface
- Refine concept models into Class-A surfaces for consumer and automotive designs.
- CAD design, drafting, modeling, drawing, and engineering software. Available for Mac and Windows platforms.
- AutoCAD LT
- 2D CAD software for drafting, detailing, and editing. Available for Mac and Windows platforms.
- AutoCAD Architecture
- The version of AutoCAD software for architects.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Software for civil engineering design, analysis, and simulation.
- AutoCAD Electrical
- AutoCAD software to design and document electrical controls systems.
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- Design and drafting software for automating mechanical CAD tasks.
- AutoCAD MEP
- Drafting/documenting tools for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing.
- Flow Design
- Wind-tunnel simulation software.
- HSMWorks Premium
- The CAM solution for SolidWorks.
- InfraWorks 360
- Aggregate data, develop proposals, and manage large models in the cloud.
- Inventor HSM
- Combines CAM powered by HSMWorks and Inventor 3D CAD into one integrated solution.
- Tools for 3D modeling, animation, effects, rendering, and compositing.
- Maya LT
- A 3D animation tool for indie and mobile game developers.
- 3D digital sculpting and texture painting software.
- ReCap 360 Ultimate
- Share and take real-world measurements from laser scans with automatic targetless registration, and create professional-grade 3D point clouds and mesh from high-resolution photos.
- ReCap 360
- Share and take real-world measurements from laser scans, and create professional-grade 3D point clouds and mesh from high-resolution photos.
- Video effects software.
- VRED Professional
- Photorealistic 3D design rendering software.
[tab title=”Autodesk® Cloud Suscription” icon=”icon-cogs” iconsize=”icon-regular”]
Now you can access your tools via the Internet without tying up your desktop or maintaining software. Get access to select Autodesk cloud services for creating, editing, analyzing, and sharing work through a software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription model.
Work beyond desktop and mobile devices in a centralized work space for better collaboration. Use the computing power of the cloud to develop files and free up desktops.
From the field, from the office, or from home—access to the cloud means anytime, anywhere* access to project files, efficient tools, and the most up-to-date software.
Working with the cloud means your team has clearer communication, easier file access and sharing abilities, and more direct transitions between project steps—for improved process and project collaboration.
Save your files to our world-class cloud data centers. With 5 GB of secure A360 storage per user, you can confidently store and share files with colleagues and clients.
The virtually infinite computing power of the cloud can finish tasks like rendering in minutes or hours, not days. Free your desktop and start simulating, analyzing, and visualizing faster.
[tab title=”Autodesk® Subscription Brochure” icon=”icon-cogs” iconsize=”icon-regular”]
[tab title=”Financing” icon=”icon-cogs” iconsize=”icon-regular”]
WB Engineering has partnered with fiscally sound and community focused leasing and financing company. We can help you get the 3D printers your business needs! Get approved for financing with an easy online application. Click Here for more information.