D2P (DICOM to Print)
END-TO-END SOLUTION FOR 3D DIGITAL MODEL CREATION FDA 510(K) clearance of D2P software for healthcare applications allows surgeons, radiologists, lab technicians and device designers to quickly create accurate, digital 3D anatomical models from medical imaging data.
D2P minimizes the need for technical expertise and eases the adoption of printing technologies by the healthcare community
D2P is a stand-alone modular software package that is designed to address and consolidate all 3D model preparation steps. It relies on automatic segmentation tools that minimize the effort and time associated with the creation of a digital patient-specific model.
The software is intended to be used by medical staff for preoperative surgical planning and allows for the export of 3D digital models in various file formats that can be used by numerous applications.
- One creation suite covering all model preparation steps
- Easy control and management of data
- Automatic tools for 3D model segmentation within minutes
- Constant inspection of model accuracy with patient images
- Instant and intuitive 3D model editing tools including auto HD coloring
- Instant export of 3D digital files to various 3D applications such as printers, VR and CAD software
- Supports multiple imaging modalities and 3D file formats
- Supports procedure planning
- Provides an efficient platform for pre-and post-operative debriefing
- Enhances intra-staff collaboration and communication with patients
About 3D Systems
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
WB Engineering has partnered with fiscally sound and community focused leasing and financing company. We can help you get the 3D printers your business needs! Get approved for financing with an easy online application. Click Here for more information.