Accessing high-fidelity, precision dental model production has never been faster and easier to increase your manufacturing agility. Using 3D Systems’ MultiJet Printing (MJP) technology, the ProJet® MJP 2500 Plus is designed to combine professional grade 3D printing capabilities with an affordable price, an office-friendly footprint and easy part processing.
Precision dental models quality
With excellent edge fidelity and low friction matte surfaces for easy prep insert and removal, the ProJet MJP 2500 Plus utilizes VisiJet® M2R-TN material to produce accurate prosthodontic and thermoforming models in tan color, for easy detail visualization. Models deliver ± 50µ accuracy on 80% of global surfaces, which yields clinical fit for single and multi-unit indications.
Designed for 24/7 use, laboratories can boast same-day cycle times, reduced lead times and diminished costs for high ROI. Delivering new levels of productivity, the ProJet MJP 2500 Plus adjusts to the cadence of your models production workflow with few hours to full day batches.
Optimize labor costs and save on remakes—the MJP EasyClean System is an incredibly simple way to remove supports from MJP parts in under 30 minutes. Cleaning can be done without manual labor by simply melting wax away from even the tightest spaces which preserve the finest details and delivers the smoothest surfaces. No hand scraping, high-pressure water jets, caustic chemical baths, or special facilities requirements. Driven by the powerful 3D Sprint™ print client software, the ProJet MJP 2500 Plus printer efficiently delivers high fidelity dental models, in your office/lab environment.
- Prosthodontic models production
- Thermoforming models production
- Using MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (WxDxH): 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (295 x 211 x 142 mm)
- High precision, high contrast VisiJet M2R-TN material
- Streamlined design-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint™ software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with the MJP EasyClean System (optional)
- Get more models faster with an effective file-to-finished-part process
- High fidelity dental models for perfect fit
- Exceptional sharp edges and fine features definition
- Greater geometric freedom with effective support removal
- Advanced material performance for dental models production
- Designed for your office/lab environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
About 3D Systems
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials, and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps, and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
WB Engineering has partnered with fiscally sound and community focused leasing and financing company. We can help you get the 3D printers your business needs! Get approved for financing with an easy online application. Click Here for more information.