Metal 3D printer for finest features and thinnest walls. Outstanding accuracy, repeatability and the industry?s best surface finish, now with even better Ra values ? flexible use for R&D, application development and production.
The smallest of the DMP line, the new DMP Flex 100 is designed as the entry point to 3D printed metal manufacturing of small, complex fine detail metal parts at high quality using Direct Metal Printing (DMP). DMP Flex 100 solution features a build volume of 100 x 100 x 80 mm (3.94 x 3.94 x 3.15 in), a 100W laser,?3DXpert?All-in-One Software Solution for Metal Additive Manufacturing and a portfolio of qualified LaserForm metal powders. The DMP Flex 100 offers the flexibility of manual material loading.
Now up to double productivity
Due to its higher power the 3D Systems entry level metal 3D printer now achieves up to double the productivity of its predecessor ultimately leading to reduced part costs.
Expanded material capabilities for broader applications
DMP Flex 100 metal printer has enough power to process a broader material selection spectrum including different grades of Titanium. 3D Systems offers LaserForm CoCr (B) and LaserForm 17-4PH (B) with extensively developed, tested and optimized print databases. Further LaserForm materials for use with DMP Flex 100 are in development.
Best surface finish, less supports
Now with visibly better surface finish and a surface quality of up to 5 Ra ?m (200 Ra micro inches) less post-processing is required and sharpest corner radiuses are achieved.? Due to the proprietary powder deposition system, the DMP Flex 100 builds down to 20? angles without supports. All overhanging surfaces benefit from the much better surface quality compared to competing machines. Less supports and improved surface quality ultimately mean less post processing and less material usage ? saving time and cost. In addition, you can build parts which are difficult to achieve with other printers.
Outstanding accuracy and repeatability, finest details, thinnest wall thicknesses
3D Systems? patented layer compacting technology allows using smaller particles, which in turn helps to generate finest feature detail available in the market and thinnest possible wall thicknesses. The typical accuracy on our small metal parts is +/- 50 ?m (+/- 0.002 inches), on large parts +/- 0.2%. Repeatability from part to part is approximately 20 ?m (0.0008 inches).
3DXpert, 3D Systems? all-in-one software solution for Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM), is included with the DMP Flex 100 to ensure a streamlined and repeatable process for high quality optimized prints
- Small, complex precision parts
- Research and development
- Simplified assemblies/reduced number of parts
- Reduced weight/lightweight design
- Enhanced fluid flow
- Topology optimization
- Mass customization
- Jewelry manufacturing
- Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
- Available build volume (W x D x H): 100 x 100 x 80 mm (3.94 x 3.94 x 3.15 in)
- Now up tp double productivity
- Very dense, non-porous parts
- Highest precision and repeatability
- Surface finish quality of up to 5 Ra μm (200 Ra micro inches)
- Intuitive 3DXpert software for part set-up and production
- LaserForm materials with certified parameters
- Complete solution (printers, materials, software and application support)
- Exceptional surface finish and resolution
- Prints hard to build parts
- Minimal waste of materials
- Able to produce parts not normally manufacturable using traditional methods
- Fast production times
- Consistently high accuracy parts even on first-time builds
- Ease of use ‒ intuitive workflow
- Direct Metal Printers Brochure (English A5)
- Direct Metal Printers Brochure (English)
- Direct Metal Printers Brochure (French)
- Direct Metal Printers Brochure (German)
- Direct Metal Printers Brochure (Italian)
- Direct Metal Printers Brochure (Portuguese)
- Direct Metal Printers Brochure (Spanish)
- Direct Metal Printers Tech Specs (English A4)
- Direct Metal Printers Tech Specs (Korean)
- Direct Metal Printers Tech Specs Sheet (English)
About 3D Systems
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials, and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps, and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
WB Engineering has partnered with fiscally sound and community focused leasing and financing company. We can help you get the 3D printers your business needs! Get approved for financing with an easy online application. Click Here for more information.