Produce hundreds of patterns at a fraction of the cost and time of traditional wax pattern production. Delivering design freedom, quality and repeatability, RealWax patterns drop seamlessly into existing foundry investment casting processes.
Ideal for customized metal components, bridge manufacturing and low volume production, the ProJet MJP 2500 IC produces 100% wax casting patterns in hours.
Unmatched Turnaround Time
Save weeks on wax pattern production with tool-less RealWax MultiJet Printing and accelerate time-to-market. The ProJet MJP 2500 IC enables a digital workflow with direct wax pattern printing, increasing productivity and enabling fast time-to-part for premium service delivery to customers. With fast wax pattern production, short cycle times capability and 24/7 operation, you can rely on the ProJet MJP 2500 IC output and improved casting room efficiency.
At a Fraction of Tooling Costs
Have hundreds of your small to medium-size patterns in hand more quickly and less expensively compared to the time and cost to build and run a traditional injection tool. If design changes are needed, the benefits just compound. The ProJet MJP 2500 IC leverages existing investment casting processes and equipment. Expect fast amortization and high returns on investment with this unique industrial wax pattern 3D printing solution.
Ultimate Design Freedom a
With digital design, you can produce wax patterns for parts that take advantage of topology optimization, lightweighting, and part consolidation. The ProJet MJP 2500 IC frees you to produce multiples of a complex part geometry or simultaneously make design variants, all while delivering better performing, more cost-effective components in a fraction of the time of traditional alternatives.
Best Casting Reliability
VisiJet M2 ICast 100% wax material emulates the melt and burn-out characteristics of standard casting waxes. This RealWax 3D printing material drops seamlessly into existing wax casting processes. MultiJet Printed patterns hold tight tolerances, ideal for complex precision metal components manufacturing with reduced or no finishing work.
- High fidelity and repeatability
- Smooth surfaces
- Sharp edges
- Extreme fine details
Streamline your file-to-pattern workflow with the advanced 3D Sprint™ software capabilities for preparing and managing the additive manufacturing process, unattended high-speed printing and a defined and controlled post-process methodology. MultiJet Printing ease-of-use and dependable process ensure reliable performance, yield and results.
MultiJet Printing provides more flexibility and versatility to develop your business with an efficient solution for wax patterns production. Create, iterate, produce and refine as required with just-in-time pattern production.
- Low to mid-volume production
- Bridge manufacturing
- Instant design validation with multiple version testing
- Customized metal components
- Parts consolidation into higher performing units with no assembly labor/costs
- Higher part complexity not achieved through traditional molding
- Topology optimization and lightweighting
- Rapid metal casting prototyping
- MultiJet Printing technology
- Net build volume (xyz): 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (295 x 211 x 142 mm)
- 100% wax VisiJet M2 ICast material
- Volumetric print speed up to 12.5 in3/hour (205 cm3/hour)
- Short cycle times capability
- Maximized full print volume for long, unattended builds
- Streamlined file-to-print workflow with the 3D Sprint software capabilities
- Defined post-processing methodology
- Time and costs elimination of designing and manufacturing of tooling
- Patterns within hours vs. weeks for premium service
- Hundreds of patterns by the time required for tooling
- Elimination of mold storage costs
- Seamless fit in existing investment casting processes
- Ideal for small to medium size patterns
- File-to-pattern ease-of-use
- Reliable performance, yield and results
- No additional client or prep software required
About 3D Systems
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials, and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps, and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
WB Engineering has partnered with fiscally sound and community focused leasing and financing company. We can help you get the 3D printers your business needs! Get approved for financing with an easy online application. Click Here for more information.