Combine up to 10x faster print speeds and 3.7x larger build volume than similar class printers with rapid single lane printing for high productivity of 100% wax precision metal casting patterns with an affordable 3D printer.
- Rapid metal casting prototyping
- Pre-series and series of end-use metal parts production
- Customized metal parts manufacturing
- Using MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H): 11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (295 x 211 x 142 mm)
- 100% wax metal casting patterns for use with standard processes
- Streamlined file-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with dissolvable supports
- Get more patterns faster to keep up with your metal casting workflow
- High fidelity patterns you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges, fine feature definition and smooth surfaces
- Greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal
- High performance, durable casting wax
- Compatible with your office environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
About 3D Systems
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials, and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps, and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
WB Engineering has partnered with fiscally sound and community focused leasing and financing company. We can help you get the 3D printers your business needs! Get approved for financing with an easy online application. Click Here for more information.