Best-in-class part quality with production-grade nylon materials, fast build times, automated production tools and a 20% lower total cost of operation over similar printers.
Production-grade nylon materials, advanced software workflow and new Selective Laser Sintering technology come together for a highly productive solution for functional prototyping and direct 3D production
Produce tough, durable parts from a range of production-grade nylon materials that have been optimized, validated and tested to ensure quality, with uniform 3D mechanical properties. The ProX SLS 6100 brings versatility to your applications, whether for functional prototyping or direct 3D production. Choose from industrial-grade nylon 11 with DuraForm ProX EX BLK or DuraForm ProX PA nylon 12, the flame retardant nylon 12 based powder of DuraForm ProXFR1200, fiber-reinforced DuraForm ProX HST, glass-filled DuraForm ProX GF, and aluminum filled DuraForm ProX AF+. DuraForm ProX PA can meet the standards of ISO 10993-5 and 10 opening the door to production of select medical devices.
Production Quality, Priced for Prototyping
Automated production tools, new air-cooled laser, remarkably high throughput, 95% material efficiency, and repeatability, combined with a competitive initial purchase price, deliver a 20% lower total cost of operations over similar printers. The material quality control (MQC) system provides automatic blending and recycling while providing transportation of material to the printer without manual intervention.
Unmatched Part Quality at High Throughput
With faster build times than other SLS printers in its price point, high performance nesting and high density capability for a 25% larger build volume capacity, the ProX SLS 6100 delivers production quality parts in a fast and efficient process.
- Best surface finish
- Highest resolution and edge definition
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Uniform part properties
Advance Your Workflow with 3D Sprint
Use this exclusive 3D Systems additive manufacturing software to prepare and optimize CAD data, and manage the SLS printing process. Tools for high-performance — such as high-density automatic 3D nesting, quality checks for pre-build verification, repair options, print queue tool for efficient build planning, cage structure generator for small parts enclosure, and more features — bring increased productivity and quality to your SLS production process.
Maximize Your Production with 3D Connect
3D Connect Service provides a secure cloud-based connection to 3D Systems service for preventative support to enable better service, improved uptime and production assurance for your system. Through 3D Connect Manage you can also manage and monitor your equipment with anytime, anywhere access to your print jobs, system performance metrics and usage.
- Impact and temperature resistant durable parts
- Covers, housings, enclosures
- Jigs and fixtures
- Reduced weight production parts
- Knobs, handles and other dashboard/interior parts
- Parts with snap fits and living hinges
- Machinery components
- Complex duct work
- Small to medium run and custom manufacturing
- Fire retardant production parts
- Medical devices
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) technology
- Max build envelope capacity
(W x D x H): 15 x 13 x 18 in
(381 x 330 x 460 mm)
- Broad range of production-grade nylon 11, nylon 12 and reinforced materials
- Consistent mechanical properties
- High production speed for its class of 2.7 l per hour
- Streamlined production control, including 3D Sprint™ integrated additive manufacturing software, fully automated powder handling and optional 3D Connect capability
- Automated 3D part nesting
- Maximized build volume and density
- Manufacture strong end-use parts and functional prototypes faster
- Easily print any design without using supports or post-processing
- Integrated solution with expert application support
- Full automation of material handling frees valuable resource
- Streamline your workflow with automated production tools
- Lower cost of ownership with high throughput and material efficiency
- Smoothest surface finish, highest resolution and edge definition of any SLS system
Having trouble deciding which Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) nylon material or SLS printer is right for your manufacturing or rapid prototyping 3D printing project? Use our technical specification guides to get a better idea of how SLS 3D printers and additive manufacturing materials can offer you unrivaled flexibility.
If you’re curious about what type of material is most appropriate for your Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) project, download our material selection guide with material properties, characteristics and application details and check the Materials tab.
About 3D Systems
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials, and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps, and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
WB Engineering has partnered with fiscally sound and community focused leasing and financing company. We can help you get the 3D printers your business needs! Get approved for financing with an easy online application. Click Here for more information.