A rigid white material for applications requiring biocompatibility and/or thermal resistance. It provides beautiful parts that can be sterilized and tested at high temperature, over 100 °C.
Biocompatible*, sterilizable and high temperature resistant
- General medical applications requiring biocompatibility, sterilization and/or thermal resistance
- Surgical drill guides, splints
- Bone models
- Parts requiring rigidity with high temperature and/or water resistance
- Parts with high definition details
- Capable of meeting ISO 10993-5 and -10 standards for biocompatibility (cytotoxicity, sensitization and irritation)
- Smooth surfaces for beautiful display models and prototypes
- High temperature testing
- True-to-CAD accuracy and crisp feature detail
- Sterilizable by autoclave
- Thermal resistance over 100 °C
- Excellent humidity/moisture resistance
- Rigid and white
What’s New with Figure 4?
Figure 4 includes over 30 materials with a broad range of characteristics for your needs. Watch these videos to learn more about the latest materials.
Key Mechanical Properties
Tensile strength, Ultimate: 60 MPa
Elongation at break: 3%
Flexural modulus: 3290 MPa
Impact strength (notched Izod): 17 J/m
Heat Deflection Temperature @ 0.45 MPa: 102 °C
Water absorption (24 hour): 0.26%
Threaded valve assembly in biocompatible*, sterilizable and high temperature resistant Figure 4 MED-WHT 10 material.