Affordable and versatile for low-volume production and fast prototyping, offering quality and accuracy with industrial-grade durability, service and support.
Low volume production and fast prototyping in the tens and hundreds of parts per month
Rigid, translucent material that can be sterilized and tested at high temperature
With a compact and easy-to-use design, Figure 4 Standalone delivers industrial-grade durability at an affordable price and low total cost of operations.
Quick and easy material changeover allows for functional prototyping and production applications diversity with the same printer. Featuring a manual material feed, it is augmented with separate post-processing units available for cleaning, drying and curing.
Achieve same-day functional prototyping and low volume production with ultra-high speeds. Figure 4 Standalone offers quality, accuracy and Six Sigma repeatability (Cpk > 2) with industrial-grade durability, service and support. Figure 4 Standalone was designed for ease-of-use, and includes file preparation and print management with 3D Systems 3D Sprint® software.
Broad Range of Materials
3D Systems’ Material Design Center has over 30 years of proven R&D experience and process development expertise. The broad and expanding range of materials available for Figure 4 Standalone addresses a wide variety of applications needs, for functional prototyping, direct production of end-use parts, molding and casting, and includes ABS-like, polypropylene-like, rubber-like, castable, heat resistant and biocompatible capable materials.
- Replacement of traditional molding and cast urethane processes
- Rapid functional prototyping and fast concept models
- Investment casting patterns for jewelry
- End-use durable plastic parts
- Short run production of plastic articles
- Jigs and fixtures
- Rapid tooling – molds and master patterns
- Elastomeric parts – prototypes of grommets, seals, hoses, weatherstripping, tubes, gaskets, spacers and other vibration dampening components
- Medical applications requiring biocompatibility and/or thermal resistance
- Non-contact membrane Figure 4 technology
- Printable Build Volume (W x D x H):
124.8 x 70.2 x 196 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 7.7 in)
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect capability.
- Production-grade materials
- Compact printer footprint
- Manual material feed
- Separate, manual post-curing unit, required
- Affordable initial investment
- High throughput vs. competitive 3D printing technologies
- Industrial-grade durability
- Print and use same day
- Low total cost of operations
- Application flexibility
- Efficient design iteration
- Six Sigma quality and repeatability
*Throughput improvement compared other 3D printing systems based on various use cases on Figure 4 models; parts cost compared to traditionally manufactured parts and operations.
About 3D Systems
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials, and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps, and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
WB Engineering has partnered with fiscally sound and community focused leasing and financing company. We can help you get the 3D printers your business needs! Get approved for financing with an easy online application. Click Here for more information.