A strong material with industry-leading environmental stability. Parts feature an exceptional surface finish, high precision, durability and long-term stability for fast high performance prototyping and production.
ABS-like, superior surface finish and long-term environmental stability
Outdoor Weathering Stability
- Rapid design iteration
- Strong functional parts for:
- Automotive styling parts
- Consumer electronics components
- Legacy replacement parts
- Form, fit and function testing
- Durable assemblies and snap fits
- Bezels, knobs, brackets, covers, cases
- Master patterns for RTV/silicone molding
- Short-run manufacturing of rigid parts
- Reliable and robust functional prototypes
- High precision and exceptional part quality with smooth surfaces and sidewalls
- Beautiful black parts with the look and feel of injection molded ABS
- Long-term indoor and outdoor UV stability (1+ years)
- Durable and strong
- Excellent humidity/moisture resistance
- Simulating some properties of molded black ABS
What’s New with Figure 4?
Figure 4 includes over 30 materials with a broad range of characteristics for your needs. Watch these videos to learn more about the latest materials.
Printers compatible with this material:
Figure 4 Production
Industry’s first scalable, fully-integrated factory solution for direct 3D production
Key Mechanical Properties
Tensile Strength, Ultimate: 40 MPa
Elongation at break: 36%
Flexural modulus: 1650 MPa
Impact strength (notched Izod): 27 J/m
Heat Deflection Temperature @ 0.45 MPa: 55 °C
Water hose in Figure 4 TOUGH-BLK 20 material with the look and feel of injection molded ABS plastic for form and fit testing.