Scalable, semi-automated 3D manufacturing solution designed to grow with your prototyping and production needs
Do you need a financing on our Products? Call Us +1(305)756-4401 or Click Here
Figure 4 Modular enables Midwest Prototyping to deliver same-day parts to customers
Figure 4® Modular is a scalable, semi-automated 3D production solution that grows with your business, enabling capacity to meet your present and future needs, up to 10,000 parts per month, for unprecedented manufacturing agility. With expandable capacity up to 24 print engines, automated job management and queuing, automated material delivery, and centralized post-processing, Figure 4 Modular’s end-to-end digital manufacturing workflow is ideal for low to mid volume production and bridge manufacturing. In addition, each printer can run different materials and different jobs as part of a single high throughput line serving a multitude of parts being produced.
Figure 4 MED-AMB 10
Rigid, translucent material that can be sterilized and tested at high temperature
The base configuration of Figure 4 Modular is comprised of a single printer and a central controller. This can be easily scaled to up to 24 printer modules on a single controller, with layout configuration flexibility, empowering production to rapidly multiply without disruption to the shop floor.
Low Total Cost of Operations
Figure 4 Modular enables companies to move directly into manufacturing from a digital CAD file, bypassing tooling costs and delays to start delivering final parts immediately. This semi-automated solution reduces labor through automated job management and queuing, and an automated material feed system.
Figure 4 Modular’s individual printers enable simultaneous production of a wide variety of part sizes and shapes, in multiple materials for a diverse range of parts for production and prototyping.
Fast and easy print jobs preparation, ultra-fast print speeds, post-curing in minutes instead of hours and production management ensure high parts throughput with high accuracy and repeatability.
Broad Range of Materials
3D Systems’ Material Design Center has over 30 years of proven R&D experience and process development expertise. The broad and expanding range of materials available for Figure 4 Modular addresses a wide variety of applications needs, for functional prototyping, direct production of end-use parts, molding and casting, and includes ABS-like, polypropylene-like, rubber-like, heat resistant and biocompatible capable materials
- Figure 4 Family Brochure (English A5)
- Figure 4 Family Brochure (English)
- Figure 4 Modular Brochure (English A5)
- Figure 4 Modular Brochure (English)
- Infographic: 4 Reasons to Implement Plastic Additive Manufacturing in Production Workflows
- Figure 4 Modular Tech Specs (English A4)
- Figure 4 Modular Tech Specs (English)
- Replacement of traditional molding and cast urethane processes
- Rapid functional prototyping and fast concept models
- End-use durable plastic parts
- Low volume bridge manufacturing
- Short run production of plastic articles
- Jigs and fixtures
- Rapid tooling – molds and master patterns
- Consumer high temperature applications with transparency
- Elastomeric parts – prototypes of grommets, seals, hoses, weatherstripping, tubes, gaskets, spacers and other vibration dampening components
- Medical applications requiring translucency, sterilization, and/or thermal resistance
- Non-contact membrane Figure 4 technology
- Printable build volume (W x D x H): 124.8 x 70.2 x 346 mm (4.9 x 2.8 x 13.6 in)
- Industry-leading 3D Sprint software for file preparation and production
- Cloud connectivity for predictive and prompt service with 3D Connect
- Production-grade materials
- Scalable modular configurations
- Automated material handling
- Individual printer modules can be dedicated to individual materials
- Centralized post-processing (cleaning, drying, curing)
- Semi-automated solution reduces labor
- Ability to run different part geometries and materials in each print unit
- Scalability enables lower initial system acquisition price
- Rapidly expand capacity as demand increases
- Layout flexibility
- Six Sigma quality and repeatability
- High throughput and productivity
- Same day print and ship
- Low total cost of operations
- Accelerated time-to-market vs. traditional manufacturing
- Eliminate tooling time and cost
- Efficient design iteration
About 3D Systems
3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials, and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps, and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to manufacture the future.
WB Engineering has partnered with fiscally sound and community focused leasing and financing company. We can help you get the 3D printers your business needs! Get approved for financing with an easy online application. Click Here for more information.