Production-grade additive manufacturing material with game-changing thermoplastic-like mechanical properties and long-term environmental stability.
Versatile Rigid Heat-Resistant Material Combines Speed, Strength, Excellent Mechanical Properties for Tool-Less, Direct Production of Plastic Parts
- Tool-less, same day production
- Direct production of small black plastic parts; examples include: motor housings, connectors, snap-fits, automotive interior and other general-use parts
- Digital production to replace injection molding or soft tooling processes
- Improved environmental stability of mechanical and performance properties over time
- Fast throughput for part-in-hand with no secondary thermal cure required
- Simple, single solvent cleaning
- Excellent surface quality and repeatability
- Accurate, low distortion material for fast first article print success
- Fast print speed up to 62 mm/hr at 50 micron layer thickness
- 70°C heat deflection temperature, 12% elongation at break
- Durability and strength
What’s New with Figure 4?
Figure 4 includes over 30 materials with a broad range of characteristics for your needs. Watch these videos to learn more about the latest materials.
Printers compatible with this material:
Figure 4 Production
Industry’s first scalable, fully-integrated factory solution for direct 3D production
Key Mechanical Properties
Tensile Strength, Ultimate: 63 MPa
Elongation at break: 12%
Tensile modulus: 2320 MPa
Impact strength (notched Izod): 24 J/m
Heat Deflection Temperature @ 0.455 MPa: 70 °C