Industry-leading, ultra-high temperature resistant rigid plastic suitable for the harshest thermal environments.
High Thermal-Resistance, Translucent Amber Plastic for Flow Visualization (HDT >300 °C)
- High temperature components testing, and general use parts including: HVAC, consumer appliances, motor enclosures, stators, etc.
- Low pressure molding/tooling: expanding foams, rubbers, etc.
- Production-grade material
- High heat resistance for testing and use in high heat environments
- No secondary thermal post-cure required
- Excellent visualization for parts requiring evaluation of internal features and fluid flow performance
- HDT over 300 °C at both low and high stress (HDT at 0.455 and 1.82 MPa)
- Rigid and translucent
- High tensile modulus for use in molds (4000 MPa)
What’s New with Figure 4?
Figure 4 includes over 30 materials with a broad range of characteristics for your needs. Watch these videos to learn more about the latest materials.
Printers compatible with this material:
Figure 4 Production
Industry’s first scalable, fully-integrated factory solution for direct 3D production
Key Mechanical Properties
Elongation at break: 2.6%
Tensile modulus: 4000 MPa
Impact strength (notched Izod): 10 J/m
Heat Deflection Temperature @ 0.455 and 1.82MPa: >300 °C
High temperature resistant stator in Figure 4 HI TEMP 300-AMB plastic for testing and use in high heat environments.