A rigid amber material for applications requiring biocompatibility, translucency and/or thermal resistance. It provides parts with crisp details, that can be sterilized and tested at high temperature, over 100 °C.
Biocompatible*, sterilizable, translucent and high temperature resistant
- General medical applications requiring biocompatibility, sterilization and/or thermal resistance
- Surgical drill guides, splints
- Parts requiring rigidity with high temperature resistance
- Fluid handling manifolds
- Elevated temperature testing
- Parts with high definition details
- Threaded assemblies
- Visualization and fluid flow models
- Capable of meeting ISO 10993-5 & -10 standards for biocompatibility (cytotoxicity, sensitization and irritation)
- Excellent visualization for parts requiring evaluation of internal features and their performance
- High temperature testing
- True-to-CAD accuracy and crisp feature detail
- Sterilizable by autoclave
- Thermal resistance over 100 °C
- Excellent humidity/moisture resistance
- Rigid and translucent
What’s New with Figure 4?
Figure 4 includes over 30 materials with a broad range of characteristics for your needs. Watch these videos to learn more about the latest materials.
Printers compatible with this material:
Figure 4 Production
Industry’s first scalable, fully-integrated factory solution for direct 3D production
Key Mechanical Properties
Tensile Strength, Ultimate: 69 MPa
Elongation at break: 4%
Flexural modulus: 2810 MPa
Impact strength (notched Izod): 18 J/m
Heat Defection Temperature @ 0.45 MPa: 119 °C
Water absorption (24 hour): 0.26%
Water nozzle in biocompatible*, sterilizable and high temperature resistant Figure MED-AMB 10 material for fluid flow visualization.